Date: January 24 – 26, 2017
You are invited to submit a 250-word abstract on a paper consistent with a track and strand of your choice from the options below. Your submission should include the following:
- The abstract of the proposed paper, APA-formatted and written as MS Word document.
- The title of the presentation and related strand
- Name(s) and salutation of authors as is expected to appear in the conference program
- A photograph and short biography (maximum 50 words)
- Area of specialization.
- (In the case of multiple authors, areas of specialization for additional authors should be included)
- Contact information (telephone, email, and address)
- Organization, institution, or affiliation
Submit abstracts and papers to: [email protected], under the subject: Special Education Roundtable. Submissions must be made by December 15, 2016, 12:00 midnight.
The process will include a preliminary review from which authors will have opportunity to respond to feedback or comments.
All submissions will be reviewed by the conference panel, and acceptance/rejections will be based on relevance to the conference topics. Notification of acceptance will be sent by December 1, 2016.
**Authors of accepted presentations must guarantee that the submitted and approved work will be presented at the conference.
**Accepted presentations will be included in the compilation of conference papers in the post-conference report.
Papers will be presented in group sessions within a 45-60 minute time span, with time for group discussion under the theme and tracks below.
Theme: ‘Preparing productive citizens for an inclusive society: the benefits of the collaborative process’
|Strand 1||Strand 2|
Satisfying the developmental continuum: Early childhood to post-secondary provision
‘The journey from school to careers: Pathways to advocacy and collaboration’
Please note: This opportunity is for professional exposure and advancement solely.
We look forward to your participation.